Hello, guys, I am here with a delicious recipe of a cake that will make you salivate. And don’t worry, it won’t make you fat 😛
Make sure to use SugarFree Natura instead of Sugar and voila! it becomes a perfect recipe for diabetic people too. Dig into the love of this delectable cake and you are sure to come out hypnotized.
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cups of melted and cooled butter
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of flour
- 1 ½ cups of granular sucralose sweetener
- A few SugarFree Natura
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups of frozen blueberries
- 2 tsps of ground cinnamon
- Take your oven and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and mix milk, melted butter, vanilla, SugarFree Natura.
- Mix 3 cups of flour along with baking powder and then add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold it in blueberries.
- Spread the mix in the pan.
- Take a small bowl and mix SugarFree Natura along with cinnamon and ¾ cups of flour. Now, mix softened butter with a fork until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour on top of the cake.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
So, all set to try your hands on this recipe? Let me know how did you find it in the comments section below. Happy cooking!